Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cat's Meow

Danville Boyle County Humane Society operates a low cost spay/neuter clinic once a week. Helping out there as a volunteer is one of the things I have become involved with here in my new community. One of the friends I have made through this work is Catherine Dodge who with her husband, Tony, is expecting a baby girl, Cheyenne, in July 2009. Catherine is a wonderful vet tech who takes very good care of our animals at the clinic every week.

I handpieced and handquilted this little 37" x 52" quilt for baby Cheyenne. In addition to all the cats, I tried to add some pink as Cheyenne will be the first girl in a family which already has two little boys.PS. July 7, 2009, - this just in: photo of Mom, and brand new Cheyenne, with a head full of hair.

No comments: